Monday, May 26, 2014

Mail Art Swap

Initiated by the Art Journey Challenge 'Mail Art Envelopes' some time ago I did mailart swaps with two very versatile and talented ladies: Alie and Tera.

Please have a look at the most wonderful and gorgeous mail art I got from these inspiring ladies

from Alie:
this beautifully colored and stamped envelope
plus one of her famous most wonderful and bright TAGs

and from Tera I got this most elaborate and artful envelope
front and back

 and a fabulous matching card
 I thank you so very much ladies, it has been such great fun to create my envelopes and to swap with you.

I'd so love to do more swaps at some point, mailart, TAGs, ATCs ... whatever. Love this.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a quiet week ..
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

4 comments:

  1. It was a nice swap Suzanne...your stunning card and envelope is in my sight on my desk...so happy with it!
    Tera her mail art is gorgeous!!! Please give her a compliment from me?!
    Kind regards, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow soooo tolle Sachen, ich bin begeistert, Suzanne.

    ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was obviously an excellent swap Suzanne, I love the envelopes and tags you received from those two very talented ladies. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, Suzanne - those are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)