Hi and hello crafty fellows, I hope you are all well now that Spring finally is all around (hopefully).
Long time no see ...
it always seems to be chaos on my workdesk - although it looks at least different every time LOL Today I'm able to join WOYWW again, hosted by the wonderful Julia Dunnit. If you wonder what I'm talking about please hop over to her blog and seek out what a wonderful and exciting concept she tirelessly supports. The best chance you ever get to snoop around other people's desks all over the globe.
Today my usual mess looks like this:
In the center probably a mule my daughter 1 dug up at bulk trash and which I talked her into giving me. I'm about to make it rust and take on some verdigris with the help of the gorgeous reactive metal paints from tenseconds studio - I so love them.
Lots and lots of remnants of former and pieces for future projects, the inevitable coffee mug (have to be careful not to mistake it for the brush water), and some stuff the children like to throw among my stash.
Thanks so much for hopping by and have a wonderful day everyone.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
witches
3 hours ago




Oh what a lovely jumble of goodies on your desk! I shall look forward to seeing the finished mule, it sounds exciting! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Kate #62
Love the messy desk! I've done that so many times but catch myself so I don't drink the coffee afterward! Looking forward to seeing the finished mule. Diane #69
ReplyDeleteThat little mule is wonderful, what a great find, a verdigris finish would be perfect.
ReplyDeleteMorag @ paper rainbow 59
Can't wait to see the finished mule! Have a great week. Chrysalis 53
ReplyDeleteI think I always have remnants remaining on my desk all the time... LOL
ReplyDeleteI so love your blog background!!
Hi happy woyww to you! Thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Kimmer #109 last, but not least, yet again... I think this is a record! LOL
Hi Suzanne, Long time no write... but I'm still in the land of the living. Love the mule/horse, can't wait to see what you do with it. liebe grusse Francesca
ReplyDeleteHey, nice to see you! I love the little tiny picture next to your coffee, and a pot full of what looks like the keys t
ReplyDeleteSorry..ipad doesn't like the comment feature!
ReplyDeletethe pot of keys look as if they open tins. as for the horse/mule...it will be marvellous, have fun!