this morning my little one has drawn a winner.
Since I've been alone today I took the chance to make some minor changes as long as husband has been away *eg* i.e. ripping an ancient mini fridge (from the former owner of the house) out of its hole, driving to the recycling depot to dump it, visiting a certain Swedish furniture shop and getting two small shelves to replace the fridge (came out of it with a cash slip of less than 100€ LOL), and have some room for my stamps :-D
That's why I'm posting this only now.
Okay, little redhaired devil in action
You didn't really think I'd show a full pic of my child, did you? :-D
(In case you're wondering why I asked her to draw a winner: I simply don't get this random org thing.)
She drew ..........................
tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
My heartfelt congratulations for the win, dear Carmen!!
I still have your address and will post it off on Monday.
a bonus pic of the little Perry fan ;-)
Have a wonderful weekend all of you and thanks so much for joining in.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh thank you! Thank you! And big thank you hugs to the amazing Perry fan too. Ooh you made my night x x x
ReplyDeleteHuge congratulations to Carmen on her win! Congrats to you too Suzanne for making more space for your crafty stash, like your style.... Hugs, Anne xx
ReplyDelete