Tuesday, March 4, 2014

two cards with gelli plate backgrounds

Hi and hello everyone out there ...
I haven't done much crafting lately for different reasons, but I made two cards with some of my many many gelli prints.
One as an addition for snail-mail I have to send
(stamps by kaisercraft, Dyan Reaveley, acapella stempel)

and one on commission for a coworker I don't really know. Brown, gold, and radio were the hints. Brown doesn't really inspire me and I don't have a radio image either. But someone else told me she (the coworker) also likes all things maritime, so I made this card:

(the wave is from de stempelwinkel, the other stamps by artemio)

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and I hope you're all well ;-)
These days I'll post a small giveaway on occasion of my 100th follower :-D Enormous thanks to all of you who occasionally stop by and give me support.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. The first one is so funny...both GP's look great Suzanne...nice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on reaching 100! Love the first card, the sentiment is so funny and I really love the background on the second. Hope all is well with you. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful creations!!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. At last I have made it back here. My apologies for not being a good blogger Suzanne. I love the first card with it's great words and the colours too.
    The GP in the second card is just gorgeous - not sure why you'd want to give that away!!
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs, Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gráinne, Back again to see what you have been up to and love both your new pieces. Both absolutely fabulous. My favorite is your first one, oh how funny and so very true. It made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the inspiration and the giggle.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)