Hi and good morning on a rather chilly Saturday ... oh how I wish
Spring would come soon. My bones seem chilly and stiff still and I'd love to feel
them warm and flexibel again :-/
And a big WOW and
*happydance* - I have 99 followers *YAY* - never dreamed of that. Thanks
so very much all of you who follow my humble attempts to create
something like art.
Time to think about what to collect as a giveway when there/you are 100 followers :-)
Today I'm sharing a tag I tried, inspired by the wonderful and exorbitantly talented Mark.
I struggled with the crackles. I don't recall what I threw onto it and you can't even recognise them on the pic.
I
dabbed acrylic paints on the tag from mounting board Mark generously
sent me, grey, light blue and a bit of turqoise on the edges. The man
and the floor are stamped on acetate and painted on the back, the pen nibs were stamped on the acetate as well.
Pieces of mesh were added onto the background I
tried to achieve those crackles. Then some iridescent copper was dabbed onto
the cracks. Finally I assembled the two things and used small brads to
hold the pieces together.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thanks fir the mention Suzanne x. I'm glad you were inspired. I love this stamp so much and I live all the texture in the bg x
ReplyDeleteBrilliant background Suzanne, love that man stamp too. Congratulations on your 99, here's to many, many more! Hugs, Anne xx
ReplyDeleteYour tag is G O R G E O U S, Suzanne!
ReplyDeletewow he looks great!
ReplyDeletegroetjes Karin
This is amazing artwork!!!!
ReplyDeleteEr gehört zu mir .... tralalalalala.
ReplyDeleteVielen Dank für dieses wunderschöne Kunstwerk, liebe Suzanne