Monday, January 6, 2014

gelli, gelli, gelli ... :-D Gráinne feat. the little redhaired devil

Hello everyone and a good morning to you.
Today I'm showing a piece of art my little one (5) made (on a canvas) the other day. She loves working with the gelli plate as much as I do.
I think the pics speak for themselves ...






I'm entering this into Carolyn Dube's colorful gelli print party for January - I hope this is okay. 


Thank you ever so much for stopping by and having a look :-)

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

11 comments:

  1. wow - wenn sie mit 5 schon solche Kunstwerke hervor bringt dann können wir uns auf weiteres nur freuen - sag ihr ein ganz dickes Lob!
    Liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely, well done to her x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love that vibrant yellow she picked for the base! It makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzanne, you really do have some competition there, her canvas is gorgeous and looks very professional indeed. Love the colours she has chosen and the design is amazing! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Der Apfel fällt nicht weit vom Stamm (:o) Eine sehr kreative Familie eben*gg*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give your daughter big compliments from me Suzanne...great Gelli Art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow, love what your daughter made with the gelliplate! Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Looks like she had great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant and what a natural. It's great getting the kids involved. My daughter lives getting into a crafty mess as well x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fab print, so many layers and so well put together

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)