Hi everyone, faithful followers and occasional visitors :-)
Today I have another card to share, probably the quickest one I ever made.
I needed a greeting card in the nick of time and made it between bites of breakfast (or rather between sips of coffee ;-))
The background is a gelli plate print that was laying around and stamps from de stempelwinkel (script, star, the diamonds and the border on the bottom are by Dyan Reaveley, also available at de stempelwinkel for example :-D), the silhouette is a stamp from Dina Wakley.
Thanks so very much for stopping by ...
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love it! so creative! :)
ReplyDeleteDie ist super!!
ReplyDeleteStunning quick card Suzanne!
ReplyDeleteWieder spitzenmässig!!!! Der Gelli Hintergrund ist toll und was du daraus gemacht hast gefällt mir sehr.
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße, Dagmar
Ein großartiges Werk, Suzanne.
ReplyDeleteIch wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende
gorgeous card! have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeletegroetjes Karin
Love your work, especially this piece in particular. Like the over stamping, great texture and makes a great visual effect. Thank you for the inspiration, I'm now following your blog through Google and Bloglovin' so I can come back and visit.
ReplyDelete:) Chris / CS Designs