Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WOYWW 230 - chaos everywhere

Hi to all the peekers and deskhoppers all around the globe.
It's this time again when you have the best of all excuses (if you feel you need one :-)) to snoop around other people's desks and the things they're up to. Among other things the foreign desks are a great source of inspiration from very talented people. Julia Dunnit is the generous host who pulls all the strings on her blog 'Stamping Ground'.
Today it's chaos again, as way too often recently. The children have Autumn holidays and are at home, so very little time for crafting.
I tried to make a card on commission - have been asked to make something with flowers. I had such a hard time ... I don't own many flowers and very rarely use them. So I made a variety to choose from.
It's for a coworker who's going to retire (gelli plate prints, sprayed backgrounds various stamps, a bit of stencilling with modeling paste, and I found a long forgotten inchie which I added to one of the cards).
Then: stamps, coffee, ink pads, bits and bobs, chaos, bits I tested different things on. On the left you can see some pieces I'm planning to make ATCs with and on top of the little pile an attempt to make a playing card, you can see the finished ones in this blog post.
On the upper left corner in the first pic you can spot a card I made with new stamps I got :-)
Thank you so mmuch for visiting and having a look at my 'desk'.
Please bear with me when I'll only be able to comment later today, I promised the children to visit the museum of art  ...

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

17 comments:

  1. Liebe Suzanne, die sehen alle gut aus. Happy WOYWW not taken part as nothing to show. Mum still in hospital. Liebe gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Suzanne & thinking about it i don't think i own a flower stamp . Happy woyww jill #37

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your stamping and your cards are just great! Thanks for the peek :)
    Karen no.51 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors of the card on the far right. Have fun at the museum!

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne! I absolutely LOVE your web page! Did you create it yourself? It's soooooooooooo beautiful! I wish I knew how to do that! Pretty pretty pretty!

    Hugs, Robin #74

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne. Fabulous projects appearing out of the chaos on your desk. I would find it difficult to choose one card from that selection! Thanks for your visit today. have a good week MMx #41

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I so hope you enjoyed the Museum of Art. Your flower cards look lovely, even though flowers are not your thing. Thank you for your kind visit earlier. Julie Ann xx #20

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I'm a snoop from Whoopdidooo pal, Carmen. My , your cards and Art, is perfectly WOW!.... I didn't know about gelli? Until I admired your work...Loved my visit! Hope to pop by again! xoDebi from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had fun with the kiddos. Love Gelli prints. What a great way to make cards unique. Peg R #71

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love how your desk looks, so busy and creative. The cards are gorgeous. Great work.
    ThanX for visiting earlier.
    Happy WOYWW
    xx Monique #75

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah Suzanne, I know the pain of making a card for commission...I always spend far too long, and make more than three 'just in case' and it's suddenly stressful! But having said that... I love what you've made, I hope your commissionee will too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely work, it is always hard when someone want something specific, but you've done a great job, Donna #32

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I too like what you've made. I she likes her choices. Thanks for the earlier visit! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #6

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards, it's going to be really difficult to choose which one to send. Hugs. Pam#39

    ReplyDelete
  15. so much creativity going on here! Thanks for the little look into your world! Sorry to be so late in getting around.
    Glenda #52

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are lovely! Love the backgrounds you created. I especially love your "do not enter" piece, so fun! Thanks for the kind visit yesterday! Winnie#55

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all 4 cards, I'd want them all - thanks for visiting me BJ#50

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)