Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WOYWW #227

Hi to all the peekers and deskhoppers all around the globe.
It's this time again when you have the best of all excuses (if you feel you need one :-)) to snoop around other people's desks and the things they're up to. Among other things the foreign desks are a great source of inspiration from very talented people. Julia Dunnit is the generous host who pulls all the strings on her blog 'Stamping Ground'.

Today I'm sharing only a very restricted view on my desk.

Above there's a card I made for daughter nr. 1's birthday invitation. They'll go to the cinema to see a movie about a car race. Then there are some leaves I prepared for whatever Autumn project, an ATC that you can hardly recognise, an arch that I still have to finish and dominoes.
On the second pic you can see a leftover scrap from a gelli plate print I want to use these days. And a closer look at the leaves.
For the rest of the week I have to do a few birthday cards I have been asked for for some of my coworkers so I'm not sure when I'll be able to go on with my own things ... *sighs*
I really wish my time wouldn't be so limited ...

Thanks so much for visiting, have a great day and happy WOYWW!!

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

14 comments:

  1. interesting things on your desk! Are that real leafs or did you make them yourself?
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, we never seems to have enough time, but we get there. the invitates look great and the colours on your Autumn leaves , fab. Liebe grusse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne. What lovely invitations! Your desk looks like a little patch of Autumn today. Thank you for your visit earlier, the window on my tag was made using a steel craft die "Small Gothic Arch" from Poppystamps, Have a happy week. MMx #51

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne! Dominoes, I keep seeing these and I don't know how people alter them, but they always look fabulous as do yours! I love the invites - that stamp is one I bought recently and I love it - and those Autumn leaves look great! Thanks for your earlier visit and nice comment! Julie Ann xx #38

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne, I so agree, its hard to find the time we want to do all we want to! Your work is beautiful, very inspiring. Love the AtC & dominoes. Have a good week, Hugs, Shaz #31 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your leaves are AWESOME! Loved the visit to your page! Ideas ideas!

    Thank you for the visit,

    Hugs, Robin 34

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wie schön passen diese Herbstfarben zu den "gedruckten" Worten. Herbst und Wisdom das finde ich absolut passend und ich ertappe mich, wie ich zufrieden seufze :) Alles Liebe und warme Herbsttage!
    Hugs
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. The view might be restricted but it is full of goodness. Very interesting and beautiful makes there.
    Thanks for sharing - Hugs, neet 35 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzanne
    you have some lovely bits on your desk today and you have been using some lovely colours. It is always hard when life and work gets in the way of crafting I hope you find some you time
    Happy WOYWW and wishing you a great week
    Ria #50

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the leaves and dominos and what a great card too. Thanks for the visit BJ#102

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaah time, if only we could have more private time - meaning, time for ourselves, rather then more time to work. Although I think it's an unsolvable equation - the more time we have, the more we find to do / want to do and the more we are running from here to there. Lovely headerpicture you got! It reminds me of Scotland, but it isn't I see. Or some Celtic / Germaans thing, the melancholy from the story of Deirdre and the sons of Usnach. I like your comment about not commenting on blogs with word verification - I have yet to come across a WOYWW-participantblog that has it! (Only encountered a few that only let bloggers or google+-ers comment, and I don't use either.
    Now to comment on your desk, or rather, the things on them: Love the skeletons! (on the domino and upper right) - I think the arch is a bit spooky (a halloween thingy?) - card is great :) and gelli print also. Leaves look very real, are they real?
    Debbie #53

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sazanne
    some very interesting projects on your desk, especially like the car/man page. don't you just love your gelli plate, I do.
    thank you for becoming my newest follower I have done the same to you as I like your style
    janet ~15

    ReplyDelete
  13. The composition of beautiful items on your desktop makes the photograph look like a piece of art. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm always running out of time to just play and make things I'd like to do. Love all of the projects on your desk. I bet your daughter will love her invitations. Hugs. Pam#37

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)