Thursday, October 17, 2013

maybe we shouldn't have come here ...

some more Halloween ...
It's a big card, or a journal page perhaps ... anyway. I had to use something the house wouldn't have looked too big on.

a few close ups
 
 
sorry, the pics are a bit hazy.
I used a mix of different techniques to make the fence and I'm quite pleased at how it turned out.

Thanks so much for stopping by ...
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Looks great, especially the added extras ie spiders and all that. Liebe gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like this Suzanne, very spooky - love the treatment you have given to the house and the fence and the skull bat is fabulous. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist so klasse in Szene gesetzt !!!! Das Haus habe ich heute auch grad wieder verarbeitet ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love the flying skull,haha
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! Love the skelly bat and the skelly man in the window!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)