Thursday, October 24, 2013

lucky gal ...

When I was at Ede the highly talented Alie had such a lovely present for me, very beautifully wrapped.
A promised TAG, one of her awesome steampunk works I so love to look at
 along with a very beautiful (gelli, I think ;o)) different TAG and a matching gorgeous little notebook


Thank you so very much, Alie, I will treasure those gifts ...
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. They are beautiful indeed. Love that mini tag on the third one with the face matching up to the bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they are beautiful, I really like the hanger on the tag too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow das sind ja super klasse Arbeiten!!!!! Das Steampunk-Tag ist echt toll gestaltet und das Notizbuch mit passendem Tag ist wunderschön!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Suzanne, thanks for visiting, lovely gifts, they are treasures, I looooooove your book of redemption, and you have been making some spooktaculor things, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. How kind of you Suzanne! thanks...I'm glad you're glad with the creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)