Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dreamcatcher

 Now for something completely different ...


The minions over at Haunted Design House ask for dimensional Halloween for their challenge #177.
I'm not sure if this meets the requirements.
My little one asked me for a dreamcatcher the other day, she saw one in a friend's bedroom. With a little help of the www I tried to make one myself - and this gave me the idea: why not try something Halloween-ish? I hope this counts:

 
It's my second one only, so please bear with me :-D

To ward off misunderstandings: the little one got another one, this is for me :-D
She loves it anyway, though. I fear my children are a wee bit influenced ...

I'm also entering this into the Country View challenge, where the fab DT wants to see something spooky - well, I hope it's spooky enough :-)

Thank you so much for visiting and having a look, have a great Sunday everyone.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

7 comments:

  1. YESS!!!!! This is EXACTLY what we mean! Fabulous dream catcher. Super details. Thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon this week at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Hope the kid likes scary movies. This piece is so freakin cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dream catcher Suzanne...Yikes for me it's sure is scary enough...Fabulous idea!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is definitely spooky Suzanne, with that grizzly boney hand hanging down - fabulous dream catcher! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a spooky beauty!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS!!!! just what we're talking about! Incredible dream catcher. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, A great take on the challenge and a great result. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)