A tag and an ATC for a Stampotique challenge in an FB group. They asked for red, orange and another color plus Stampotique stamps.
The background is gelli printed fabric with various stencils.
For this ATC I used a gelli plate print too and added the angel and some small chipboard letters, covered with another Stampotique stamp and glossy accents.
Then I finally got my stamps from smeared ink and used one :-) I love those little monsters ...
And at last there were two cards that popped into my mind when I looked over the stamps that accumulated on my table ... again with backgrounds from gelli plate prints.
I'm linking this up to Carolyn Dube's October Gelli Print Party

Read a couple of books about introverts and highly sensitive people LOL
I can't thank you enough for visiting my blog :-) always a pleasure to see you stopping by.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx





Your tag is so awesome! The shocking blue octopus on it is wonderful. Your other ATCs and art pieces are just as wonderful. You do great things with such funky stamps. You are the second person I've seen recently finally using the backgrounds made with the Gelli Plate. I've seen lots of people make the backgrounds but not so many using them... yet!
ReplyDeleteI know I keep saying it but I love how you do your Gelli plate backgrounds - they are amazing. Love the blue octopus! All the other creations are such fun too! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteWOW... Love your backgrounds. The colours are amazing...Fabulous stamps... The blue octopus is Perfect... Hugs May x x x
ReplyDeleteWhat fun projects! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYour playful stamps work so well with the Gelli backgrounds you made! Thanks for sharing with the party!
ReplyDelete