Good morning snoopers and deskhoppers all around the globe.
It's this time again when you get the chance to have a look at other people's desks, an event which is hosted by Julia Dunnit - please pay her a visit to see what this is all about - and perhaps leaving a comment :-)
There's not much going on on my desk this time. Mainly I'm priming a few things to work on later. One is a notebook (I can't stand pink - no offense to those who like it :-D)
and a slide mailer (on the right)
The butterflies are not attached, they are just small samples which I tried something with. It's called 'fusible film' and I got it from de Craftorij in The Netherlands. Great stuff :-D
I love how they turned out.
On the left there are some stencils I'm planning to use on the notebook. I think I'm going to use dylusion sprays and some acrylic paints. Probably. I guess you can see what I'm aiming at :-D
The rest is a mess from pieces of former and planned projects, so I leave this space out :-D
For those who are interested in what became of the canvas I 'destroyed' last week please have a look at this post.
That's it for today. Thank you very much for your visit. I'll be off to commenting as soon as possible.
Have a great day, happy WOYWW to all of you.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
witches
3 hours ago




Looks interesting, have fun playing and would love to see the finished item.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your creative crafty space and hope you have a great weekend
Candace #60
I have never heard or seen that film. Very cool looking butterflies, and love the use of the pen nib as the body. They are one of my favorite metal pieces to use! Enjoy the week! Winnie #83
ReplyDeleteFusible film looks like fun. Was it already colored blue, or can you paint it?
ReplyDeleteFabulous butterflies - they are amazing :-D
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting me snoop today :-)
HAPPY WOYWW 224
IKE in Greece #49 xx
Zu schön, liebe Suzanne! Ach, ich liebe es auch so sehr, in Papier zu schwelgen. Der Schmetterling mit der Schreibfeder ist mein Liebling, denke ich :)
ReplyDeleteDoch, die Heizung läuft hier schon...
Liebe Grüße
Erika
The butterflies look amazing! I couldn't agree more .... Pink! Eeewww! Now covering it up with some of the goodies you have set out it will go from yuck to Wow! (ps I have used pink and almost fainted :)
ReplyDeletelove those butterflies, very nice Lx
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne
ReplyDeleteit looks like you know exactly what you are doing and where you are heading with it, I look forward to seeing it finished.
I do love those butterflies
Have a great day today and a wonderful weekend
Ria #61
Hello Suzanne, thanks for stopping by last week, I'm finally getting a chance to do a bit of snooping, your destruction canvas turned out fabulously, loooove your Zodiac journal pages, I do love that challenge :). I'm not a pink girl myself, so I can't wait to see the transformation, I love those butterflies, just gorgeous, Happy WOYWW and a wonderful weekend, Dianne # 94
ReplyDeletelove the butterflies I have some of that film and never used it .... maybe I should
ReplyDeletejanet
I like the irridescent shine of your butterflies. April #115
ReplyDeleteHello, I love the butterflies. (I am not that into pink either!) Thank you for you good wishes. Vee xx
ReplyDeleteLove the fusible film butterflies - they just shimmer and glow!
ReplyDeleteLove the fusible film butterflies - they just shimmer and glow!
ReplyDelete