Sadly last week I've not been able to join - Summer holidays. But now they're finally over and I hope that routine will set in as soon as possible - as soon as my husband will be recovered, that is. He gets ill once or two times per year and chose the last few of my personal days off work ... anyway.
If you want to learn what I'm talking about please pay a visit to Julia at stamping ground and see all the exciting entries.
This is how my desk looks this morning:
After some time I got out my small gelli plate again for a change and played with some new stencils I got these days. I love them!
Short and crisp today, I have to run some errands now and will have a thorough look around and leave comments when I'm back :-D
I'm also sharing this at September's colorful gelli print party over on the very talented Carolyn Dube's blog.

Have a great day, happy WOYWW to all of you.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx




wow - was für schöne neue Stencils!
ReplyDeleteklasse!
Gute Besserung für Deinen Mann!
Hi Suzanne, gorgeous gelli backgrounds - those stencils really work well don't they? Love the effect of the dark colours over the light - really striking. Keep having creative fun! MMx #45
ReplyDeleteLoving all those stencils. 93
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous stencils! Have fun playing with them.
ReplyDeleteThanx for stopping by my desk earlier.
Happy WOYWW and I wish you a wonderful week.
xx Monique #60
Welcome back! Thank you so much for dropping by earlier! I always love a visit to your beautiful blog and I agree with Monique those stencils are fabulous! I look forward to seeing what you make with them! Julie Ann x #32
ReplyDeleteSuper gelli goodness there. Thanks for the visit BJ#16
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness - those gelli prints are AMAZING.... you should sell these to crafting people who don't have gelli plates !!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope your Hubs is better now x
HAPPY WOYWW 222
IKE in Greece #67 xxxxx
Hope your hubby feels better soon! You managed to squeeze in some fabulous prints! Love those bold lines! Thanks for sharing with the party!
ReplyDeleteYou have certainly been having fun this week. Do trust your hubby is soon feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Margaret #50
Hello Suzanne, thanks so much for stopping by, I too am still trying to make my way around the world :). Beautiful stencils and gorgeous work with the gelli plate, they are going to make fabulous background for your wonderful art work, had a peek around, the one you posted today is gorgeous, love that stamp, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful creative day...
ReplyDeleteLOVE your gelli backgrounds! All of them are super!!!
ReplyDeleteOoh you are a clever gelli gal..love the choice of stencils on your desk.
ReplyDeleteLove your gelli backgrounds, super, I,m like your blog, i,m going follow you, nice you follow my.
ReplyDeletebye Ballie (Bennarda)
http://balliescreationballie.blogspot.com
What gorgeous backgrounds! Love the contrast in some of them! Great stencils to play with!
ReplyDeleteCan't seem to find the right WOYWW post, but no matter. Because I am so late and catching up, I got to browse around all over your blog. Loving your Gelli play!! Wonderful stencils, love them. I feel a shopping trip coming on....
ReplyDeleteHappy (catching up from last week first) WOYWW!
Mary Anne (30)