Hi all. I hope you're enjoying your time and a little bit of crafting :-)
This is the wedding card I made on commission for a coworker - it's a teepee card with three side panels.
I hope she'll like it,
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Monday, August 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Like it? I think she will love it! A very cleverly shaped card and I love the interlocked hearts and the image is wonderful. A superb wedding card Suzanne.
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you too, for the mail I got today (gorgeous butterflies), for your wonderful comment on my Chemist shop and for being a totally wonderful blog friend! Big hugs, Anne xx
Die Karte sieht toll aus!
ReplyDeleteLiebe Suzanne,
ReplyDeletedas sieht wunderbar aus, und die Idee ist grandios.
Ich habe auch diesen Stempel, aber ich wäre nie auf diese fantastische Idee gekommen, damit eine Hochzeitskarte zu kreieren.
Ich bin begeistert, und danke, für diese Anregung .
Liebe Grüße von Sophie