Sunday, August 11, 2013

D as in ....

Hi all, my faithful followers and passers by. I hope you're enjoying your weekend wherever you are.

I didn't think I'd be able to make it this fortnight ... but here it is, my entry into the aplpha challenge over at the craft barn blog. This time it's the letter D - and I chose the word 'demon/s'.
It's another page for my alphabet journal. The background is again a gelli plate print. But not from my stash; I decided to print one especially for today's page - which created itself.
I used several different stencils in the background, the skull and the wing on top. The little demons are by 100proofpress and the words are heat embossed.

I'm linking this up to Carolyn Dube's colorful gelli print party – August.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

14 comments:

  1. The background is exceptional Suzanne, love that skull too. Wonderful work, as ever! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great background. Very superior gelli-ing.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing ideas on this page.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a dragon-fantasy artist, I love your new artwork. So dark and so wonderful. Barbara Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when a print creates itself! Fabulous the ways the layers are working together to build impact! Thanks for sharing with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really interesting. Love the different elements and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great page! Really dramatic and a good sentiment too - we all have our demons and we have to fight them if we're going to triumph in this life! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats one freaky page. I love all the layering on it and the continuity in theme.Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page, great background, stamped demons and the scull.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, love the way you depicted your word. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great page again Suzanne! Love the dark feel to it. MMx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning page Suzanne, I LOVE it. Your background is sooooo beautiful and you have composed your page brilliantly. Fab word choice too my lovely, right up my street lol!!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Gelli background and page. Well done
    Thank you for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)