Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WOYWW #217 – ATC-mini

Hi folks.
I'm no 'real' WOYWW-er yet but since I took a pic of my workdesk-mess yesterday night I thought I could join in just as well :-)

WOYWW means What's on Your Workdesk (on) Wednesdays and is hosted by Julia Dunnit at the Stamping Ground. If you want to know what this all is about please pay her a visit and have a look at her blog - and at people's workdesks all over the world.
So this is my desk (erm, dining room table actually) - the way it looks like when I'm doing some brainless ATCs :-D

I've been working on a ATC-mini-booklet from small envelopes. To 'accessorize' it I made some ATCs with my gut instead of my brain LOL ... I have to admit I usually love them the most :-D

These are the ATCs I made:



All of them are made with gelli plate print backgrounds and partly with separate gelli collage elements - and various stamps.

I'm linking this up too at Carolyn Dube's Colorful Gelli Print Party - July.


And I'm also linking it up to smudgy antics where the challenge is fussy cutting - although this little project isn't creepy at all :-P ;-D

If you are still here you can have a look at the mini album too. I used designpaper 'printery' by prima:

front
inside pockets
back
Thank you so much for stopping by and having a look ...

Hugs, Suzanne xx

32 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, you have joined in and I have not joined in this week! Still wanted to say hello. Your desk looks so creative and I love your ATCs but then you are so very clever with your gelli plates........ Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Suzanne, Deine Gelli Print-Kunst ist total schön. Die ATCs haben etwas besonderes und auch das Minibuch liebe ich!
    Grüße zu Dir
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, plenty of project here. I agree love the ATC's you have done, had to go back and look at the backgrounds when you said they were from the gelli plate - must do more with mine.

    Lynda #59

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of your artwork and I completely agree that crafting from the soul always, but always, works better than when you've thought things out. It's like writing my blog..people have commented about how I write but to be honest, I just sit down, relax and the words come tumbling out!
    I adore steampunk and patterns so your work really appeals to me. I like your blog background too..and where is that castle tower that features in your blog header?
    Hugs, LLJ #20 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is amazing. I love all the ATCs. I really need to get a Gelli plate. Happy crafting #125

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful artwork, Suzanne - I hope you will grace us with your creative presence more often on WOYWW! Gelli printing seems to have gone "viral" recently and I can't wait to try my hand at it, but it will be a while before my new ARTHaven is up and running sufficiently! We've hit a bit of a hitch over the moving date which we hoped would be at the end of August but it may have to be delayed.

    I feel very fortunate to have such a beautiful room, but judging by your fabulous work, a lovely room isn't strictly necessary lol! It's just a lot more convenient!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #66

    ReplyDelete
  7. Das sind ja wunderbare ATC´s - Respekt, gefallen mir unheimlich gut! Genau wie dein Minibuch! Und endlich mal ein Arbeitsplatz, der auch nach Arbeit aussieht...
    Vielen lieben Dank für den Besuch auf meiner Seite und deinen lieben Kommentar!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 37

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK so what is Gelli plate? Sorry, but never heard of it. Not that I need it for Pyrography, but my wife Margaret (glitterandglue) may wish to use it if I knew what it was. Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving a comment. Kind regards and happy WOYWW, john-w #23

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love your ATCs, especially that lovely flying pig but they're all great. If this is creating from your gut - you have super imaginative guts!!! Thanks for sharing. Julie Ann xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look and feel of your ATCs. I've never tried gelli printing, but it looks fascinating.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #110

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I am in love. Your ATC's are all wonderful, I so love using my Gelli Prints for backgrounds too, but it is your gorgeous Mini book with those fabulous Prima Papers that has me captivated. Totally gorgeous! Danie #25

    ReplyDelete
  12. G'day Suzanne
    thanks for dropping by my blog for WOYWW and leaving a comment. Oh wow a busy and productive desk that you have produced there. Love all the ATC and the ATC book as well!
    hugs
    Annette In Oz $4

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the stuff I make that is from my gut more than my head too! Love your ATC's - so fun! The flying pig is my favorite! So glad you shared this with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a bit late visiting this week....I had a really manic day yesterday with my sewing. Thought I'd call in before today became the same!
    I'm chuckling here cos I'm now sure what a real WOYWWer is....we all just show our desks and you're one of those this week. :-)
    Hugs,
    A x # 3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you joined in - love those acts you made.
    Thanks for visiting me earlier - sorry I am on catch up.
    Hugs, Neet xx 19

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzanne, it's always fun to WOYWW, but it's nice that you can dip in and out too. I've been a bit of a sceptic about gelli prints - right up until I saw your ATCs - and now I can see the attraction! Your brainless ATCs are fantastic! I think the flying pig is my favourite - but then me and flying pigs have history (here if you're interested http://maisiemoonshines.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/m-is-for-magasin.html )Thanks for your visit today, have a great week, and maybe see you next Wednesday? MMx #42

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely atc's Suzanne and your mini album looks stunning!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lots of interesting things there and I love the style of your ATCs. #30

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the ATCs and the album is great too. Thanks for visiting my post-hols desk BJ#120

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like your work. A late happy WOWW from #149!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Joining in makes you a 'real' WOYWWer, simple as that! Nice view of your surface - looks huge at that angle. I note the empty mug and urge you to refill..and I love the from the gut style of art - it works wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome to the party pal!
    Love your arc you should definitely go with your gut in future heads are over rated. must get my gelli plate out and c visit your party too
    Janet @14

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great ATCs and minibook. Love the looks you've achieved. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Suzanne your art is so wonderful. I love your style and art form and your stamps oh I just love the,m..what a cool work desk as bad as mine lol
    Thanks for joining us at Smudgy Antics this challenge.
    Susan S

    ReplyDelete
  25. these are all awesome! so much inspiration here! Thank you for joining us at Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! so many fabulous images. Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG Wow, I love all those ATCs, there was a lot of fussy cutting going on there. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  28. such beautiful and stunning work! Must have taken you ages to fussy cut all of those! Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy antics x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love looking at your work! Your ATCs are amazing! Are your fingers sore from so much fussy cutting? I'm commenting backwards so I just saw your batch of tags :) You have been one busy lady! Your mini album for the ATCs is beyond gorgeous! You rock! Thanks for sharing your art with Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing and beautiful...what an array.
    Great fussy cutting....Thanks so much for sharing with us at Smudgy antics. BDx

    ReplyDelete
  31. This might a really dumb question but what is an ATC ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear anonymous, I don't know if you come back, but ATC stands for Artist Trading Card and as the name suggests it's meant to be swapped with others. It's a small piece of art, 2,5x3,5 inches small. Hope that helps. Suzanne

      Delete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)