Thursday, July 11, 2013

quick greeting card

Hi all, hope you're well :-D

I just needed another greeting card and since I don't have much time at hand these days I've been very glad for the stash of backgrounds I have thanks to the gelli printing plate :-)
The background is a piece of a gelli print. Stamp on the left is by Kaisercraft, stamped with archival black and embossed with frantage embossing enamel teal. The butterfly on the right is die cut (T.H./sizzix) from another gelli print and adhered to the card. Sentiment is T.H. too.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wunderschön liebe Suzanne! Tolle Motive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great GP background...the cards look great with the stamps!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it has butterflies on it so to me it is absolutely perfect Suzanne. Love the gorgeous background too, you really are so very clever with your gelli plate! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, gorgeous background!!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ein wundervolles Werk, total schön.

    Sonnige Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)