Wednesday, July 17, 2013

gelli 'challenge'

Hi all ...
I bought some new acrylic paints that usually aren't my choice of colors.

and challenged myself to use only them :-)
Okay, I cheated with the black here ...




This is one of the 'cleaning papers':
and this is one of my tools :-D:


That's it for today :-)
I'm linking this up to Carolyn Dube's Colorful Gelli Plate Print Party for July.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

4 comments:

  1. Well the paints are working well. Fab papers you have produced. It so hot here, don't feel like doing anything. Gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You challenged yourself well my friend, these backgrounds are simply gorgeous! Love the creature on the second one and also your use of that 'tool' - very clever Suzanne. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a real gelli party Suzanne...great colours and results!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun you had! Love your paint choices- those are my colors! And the shell- great idea to use that for pattern and design! Thanks for sharing this with the party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)