Tuesday, July 23, 2013

another tool for gelli printing

Hi all, faithful followers and visitors.

Here is another one of my tools for the gelli plate printing:
For some reason I saved the cut offs from my EZ mount. I didn't know what for then but we hardly throw away anything, do we? Now I had the idea to put them on an acrylic block and used this to create patterns.
I printed a bunch of deli papers with the idea in mind to use them as collage pieces (as if I ever did some noteworthy collaging *hehe* - but you never know, right?).



Pic after stamping :-)

Thanks a lot for stopping by and having a peek.

I'm sharing this too at Carolyn Dube's Colorful Gelli Print Party in July.


Hugs, Suzanne xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, what a fantastic idea! I love the end results too, lovely soft colours and designs. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really really great idea!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! This is a great idea. I saved my cut-offs for so long and then threw them out thinking there was nothing to do with them! Now I've gotta start buying some rubber asap. Thanks for showing what I could have done and what I will do asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto - saved my offcuts then binned them in a declutter a while back! Aargh, what a great idea for truly unique stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing us your prints from teh rubber offcuts. I have a simliar 'stamp' made up like that and I have often thought about experimenting with it one day with my gelatin plate. Another great tool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I save those scraps too! And you've made a one of kind stamp for you! Love the geometric feel to the prints from your stamp! So glad you shared this with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello! wonderful idea! and very well done works!!... Take a look of my blog: www.arte-tatorigato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)