Saturday, June 15, 2013

some more gelli ...

I pulled quite some prints these days, but I put them into an extra post here.

So I won't strain the patience of those who aren't really interested LOL

.

I also have a very few stamps I don't need any more.
For the people abroad perhaps to trade for something else – für diejenigen, die in D leben zum Verkauf:

Stamps/Stempel

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

3 comments:

  1. I would never lose patience looking at your wonderful creations Suzanne. This one is beautiful. I would happily do an exchange, just not sure I would have anything you might like! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backgrounds you create...Have a happy Sunday... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy with your Gelli plate, I must get mine out again. Iwould be happy for a swap, what are you after? Viele Gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)