I didn't send one of the cards I made a few days ago, I made a new one for my mother:
Gelli plate background + die cut heart (T.H.) + crafty individual stamp.
I gessoed and sprayed a piece of corrugated cardboard with different shades of blue and used Tim Holtz/SA stamps.
Thanks so uch for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So schoen! What lovely cards Suzanne, in the UK we have already had Mothers day in March. hugs
ReplyDeleteLove the gorgeous background on the first card and the face on the second is amazing. Like how you put the fabric behind to give some texture and dimension. Both great makes Suzanne. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteI liked your other cards but this one is just as gorgeous Suzanne! (at least you've now got two 'standbys' in case of mishaps in the future!).
ReplyDeleteYour second card here is stunning. I just love that face stamp. . . . Great key too.
Hugs, Juliaxxx
Great GP background Suzanne...and your second card...that stamp of the lady is so nice...love the layers!
ReplyDeletekind regards, Alie :-)
beautiful cards, love the second one!!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes Karin
These are beautiful Suzanne, I'm sure your mum loved whichever one you chose xx
ReplyDelete