But first I want to share a TAG I made (my 'problem' as a non-artjornaler is that I have to think hard about what to do with all those prints LOL).
I cut out the silhouette stamp by Dina Wakley and used it as a stencil. Afterwards I didn't want to dump it and so it went on this TAG. It was originally a black one and I used it to clean the plate inbetween. Then I put some modelling paste (mixed with a little acrylic paint) through a brick stencil, covered it with crackle paint and went over the crackles with weathered wood distress stains.
And now for some of the prints (caution, pic overload ...)
I like to use the papers on which I 'clean' my brayer, like these:
... some of my ghost- and (plate)cleaning-prints:
and finally (yes, you're almost through :-D) I want to share some prints my daughters made:
Thank you so very much for having a look and your patience!
I'd like to share this post on Carolyn Dube's blog, she's running a monthly Gelli-Print-Party.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx












Wow sind das tolle Hintergründe! Bei mir sieht das Schmierpapier immer so aus, dass es wirklich nur noch für den Müll taugt.
ReplyDeleteLG
Renate
Looks like you had fun! I too have a stack of prints started that I now need to figure out what to do with them.
ReplyDeleteLove your prints they are great!!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful. Lots of ideas!!
ReplyDeleteWow great gelli backgrounds!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend!
Groetjes karin
You never fail to impress Suzanne with your fabulous gelli backgrounds - love them all, especially the ghostly ones.... Your tag is superb too and you have obviously taught your Daughter very well.... Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteGreat prints Suzanne...very interesting.
ReplyDeleteLucky you with a gelli plate...I ordered one, but they are out of stock everywhere!
Kind regards, Alie :-)
Wow Suzanne, the gelli backgrounds are amazing, and I love your tag xx
ReplyDeleteMeine Güte, Suzanne ! Deine Gelli-Prints sind ja ein Traum.....ganz große Klasse!
ReplyDeleteBoah, ich will auch sofort so eine Gelli-Platte haben, Du machst damit ja echte Sahnestücke von Hintergründen.
ReplyDeleteLeider ist die Platte überall ausverkauft
OOoooooooo! Love them all! Michelle x
ReplyDeleteThese are all great papers! Love the variety of colours and designs. Your daughter's are great!
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing prints you've made! I love seeing all the layers and colors! So glad you shared this with the party!
ReplyDelete