Sunday, March 10, 2013

mwaaahahahaaaa ...

there definitely must be a child buried within me after all ...

Yesterday I went to town with my son in tow to buy a birthday present for one of the the little red devil's (aka daughter 2) pals and I simply couldn't resist getting this lovely couple for myself:


Have a nice Sunday all my blogfriends out there ...
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. *lol* die sehen ja echt stark aus! Was es doch alles gibt.

    LG und noch einen schönen Restsonntag
    Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, I love your couple! It is lovely to get in touch with your inner child from time to time, I really don't do that often enough ....
    Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is a fun couple! :) I love to go shopping for someone else and treat myself, too! :) Thanks so much for the nice comment you left on my blog today. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)