Sunday, January 20, 2013

another gelli plate post

A warm welcome to my new followers. Thank you so much for joining my blog, I feel chuffed :-))


A few days ago the wonderful and inspiring Carolyn Dube showed some examples on her blog on how you can create wonderful envelopes from gelli printed cardstock.
I couldn't wait and tried one at once, but it's only a first attempt from a very late evening and not on cardstock but freezer paper ... and I'm absolutely sure that there will be quite some more to follow which will get much more attention. I'm so looking forward to it ...

the paper:
and the envelope front and back.
As I said, it's just a quick test-project ...



Of course I did some more prints, but I'll only show the ones I like best, I don't want to swamp you with pics *eg* LOL





I especially like the one with the lizard. If I only knew what to do with it :-)

Thank you so much for having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx


4 comments:

  1. Yesterday i used the gelli plate for the first time and im already addicted! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, I am really enjoying your playing with the Gelli plate, all the backgrounds are so beautiful (I want a plate now!), the lizard is gorgeous and I really like the green/blue background with the circles and the envelope is stunning. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely playful results Suzanne...the possibilities are endless eh?!
    I'm not sure yet if I will buy one...but when I see all those gorgeous results...wowww :-)

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing Suzanne, I love your lizard too. I'm trying to resist the gelli plate lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)