Friday, December 7, 2012

TAG swap with Julia

some time ago I did a TAG swap with my incredibly talented blogfriend Julia from Julia's stuff.
Sadly I didn't get around to post it until now due (at the risk of sounding repetitive :-P) to some constant annoying illness and exhaustion ...
But here it is.
Imagine my great surprise when I not only unpacked this most adorable tree TAG (the pic doesn't do it justice, it looks even more gorgeous in real life),


but also a lot of little elaborately packed parcels - I love to unpack things :-) must be a child hidden within me after all LOL


sat there for a while and just looked at those wonderful things ...
Julia generously and positively spoiled me with a lot of little 'somethings' ...


lots of beautiful cut outs: ornaments, witches, baubles, locks, fasteners and BATS! ;-) Also some very lovely wings, brads, a lovely embossed metal plate, ball chain, a beautifully made little note and these adorable self made flowers and this little gorgeous bird which feels so very textured and great to the touch ... *sighs*
Julia I thank you so very, very much, it has been better than Christmas :-) you'll never know how much you brightened my day :-D
Big hugs, Suzanne xxx


9 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely to receive the gorgeous tag and goodies! Julia's work is always really beautiful. I am the proud owner of one of her tags too which is proudly displayed on my 'wall of fame'. I really wish with all my heart that you feel better soon Suzanne. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you received a very beautiful tag! i hope you feel better soon! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Großartige Sachen zeigst Du hier.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Advents-Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are still feeling poo, Hope you get on the mend soon.
    your collection of booty is awesome, The tag julia made is beautiful. I look forward to seeing what you create with the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzanne - what a lovely post!! I promise now to get round to blogging my AMAZING things from you! I'm glad you enjoyed unwrapping the little packages - it's something I love to do as well which is probably why I wrapped them all up! This week has run away with me a little but I WILL reply to your email but we are busy all day tomorrow so it will probably be Sunday. Please look after yourself my friend - I'm worried about you. Try to have some 'you' time this weekend if you can.
    Big hugs,
    Juliaxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous swap Suzanne!
    Julia is an amazing artist too...

    have a nice weekend, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing can beat Happy post... WOW, What a Fabulous tag from Julia.. Brilliant design!! Looking forward to seeing what you create with your lovely goodies... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorjuss tag, love your little packets of goodies as well

    hugs
    Judie xx

    www.crafty-emblies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)