Wednesday, November 28, 2012

just dug out a few pics

from a holiday in The Hague a few years ago (thanks for nudging me, Vee ;-)) ...
At the moment I feel like this:

tired ...
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. oh that is at the beach in Scheveningen.
    Take a good night sleep, groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, Suzanne; sorry you are so tired ( I can relate). Thanks for sharing these, they are really amazing. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne, what a fabulous photo - that statue should be in my front garden because it looks just like me at the moment!! Hope the tiredness soon goes and you get a bit more time to craft some more of your gorgeous creations. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is about 20 km from our home Suzanne :-)
    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed this Suzanne!! I do hope you're not trying to over do things. Please, please look after yourself.
    Big hugs,
    Juliaxxxxx
    Great statue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)