Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween in Green ...

On the blog of the adorably talented Tracy Evans I spotted an absolute stunning card with a background from green Dylusion Sprays. While I had my Stampotiques out for some reason I played a little bit around with those sprays and stamps ...
Of course the results are only a pale imitation ;-) but I had great fun! :-))

Stamps: Stampotique, Paper Artsy Hot Pick (bats, bottle), Katzelkraft (clockface), de Stempelwinkel (skull)
The skull is a template I got at the 'Mekka' stamp fair, it's by Lost Coast Design.
Stamps: Hot pick (October 31st), Chocolate Baroque (sentiment), Hot Pick (skull border).
For the bat I glued some cut outs together and coated them with glossy after I dotted the eyes with red stickles.
Stamps: Hot Picks (October 31st, tree), Stampotique.

The splatters are by Tim Holtz.

Thanks so much for stopping by
hugs, Suzanne xx

4 comments:

  1. Traumhaft Suzanne, ich bin hin und weg.
    Ah und gerade die letzte mit dem Baum drauf, den hätte ich auch gerne *seufz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe was für ein fröhliches gitfgrünes Trio! Die Stempelkombi ist ja fantastisch!
    Genial, dass der Zwerg nen Riesentotenkopf hochhält als hätte er eine Siegestrophäe in den Händen. Rüpelkind!
    Wahrscheinlich hat er sich dazu diesem Giftgebräu bedient.
    Scarygirly scheint Bauchschmerzen zu haben, so wie sie guckt. Wahrscheinlich hat sie wieder zu viel Halloween- Candy verdrückt.
    Deine ATCs sind jedenfalls saucool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so great Suzanne...the stamps do so well with the bright colours! Nice nice :-)

    have a nice weekend, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow they look great! The colors are awesome!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)