Thursday, September 27, 2012

don't let it get you down

... use your wings and fly.

This TAG for the Art Journey challenge #25 'wings' just flowed out of my head - and my past life. But I won't go into detail here :-)
I'm always surprised by the magic of those Dylusion Sprays ... when I begin, I nearly every time am convinced this is never going to work ... but then in the end - it does :-)
The woman is a leftover from another project, the fish appeared out of nowhere and the masking tape was still on the table among the other things I didn't get around yet to stow away.

Let's see if I remember all the gorgeous Art Journey stamps I used (I'm so lucky to own several of these beautiful stamp plates :-)):
The woman is of the plate 'lady clock', the fish: 'fish' :-), the branch and the eye: 'men', the rose in the background, very hard to recognise: 'beautiful roses', fly away and hope: 'pages'.
The wing is stamped on acetate, colored with alcohol inks, behind the lady is a piece of tissue paper, sprayed with glimmer mist and stamped with beautiful roses, again, hard to see.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Suzanne xx

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag! the colors and all the details of it are beautiful! Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, the more you look the more you see. Love francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wondeful creation!! I love it.. There is so much to see.. every time I look I see something new..

    gr. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool, love the colours and the acetate wings are great, beautiful job x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Suzanne. I love the wings in particular. I enlarged it and could see all your wonderful details. I love that you say you don't know where the fish came from - so funny!
    (We all have another life that we may or may not wish to talk of. . . . each has their own choice to make on that and should be respected for that choice.)
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aber ein bezaubernder, märchenhafter Beitrag Suzanne, wie eine tolle Buchillustration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mix of stamps and techniques here! I love the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne this is wonderful, there is so much to see and everything works so well together, just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, everything works well together. Great tag! Thanks for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)