I'm off (blogworld) now for a very busy weekend and won't have any time at all to play around with my stuff.
Pity, pity, pity ... but then it will get quieter around here.
So have a great weekend all of you
thanks for looking
Suzanne x
Canvas sieht sehr gut aus, ich wuensche Dir aus ein guten wochenend. Not having double dots is difficult to type german, I speak far better that I write. Love francesca XXX
This is fantastic. Just a quick reply as on phone not comp at the mo. that stamp is from indigo blue. I think. It was not my stamp set. I used Neil's and he used mine. The girl is paper artsy as well I think. Hope it helps. Mark.
– absolutely non-cute –
--------------------------
Cards, TAGs, ATCs, gelli plate printing and occasionally a little bit of mixed media.
----------------------
Thanks for stopping by and having a look around
Suzanne xxx
**************************
A huge thank you to all my followers, I feel seriously flattered :-)
All contents including text, photos and design work belong to me. All rights reserved. These designs are shared for personal inspiration use only.
Designs may not be copied for the purpose of publication.
Dies ist eine private Seite, auf der ich meine ge-/bestempelte und anderweitig kreierte Werke zeige. Die Arbeiten sind mit Stempeln und Materialien diverser Hersteller und Anbieter gefertigt, bei denen auch das jeweilige Copyright liegt.
Das Copyright der Bilder und Texte auf dieser Seite liegt bei mir. Es ist nicht erlaubt, diese ohne mein Einverständnis auf anderen Webseiten zu veröffentlichen! Ich distanziere mich hiermit ausdrücklich von den Inhalten der von mir verlinkten Seiten.
Der Canvas ist Dir sehr gut gelungen, Suzanne. Dir auch ein wunderschönes Wochenende
ReplyDeletewow what a great canvas and quote!! have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteHow great this is, love the stamps, colors, text...it's complete!
ReplyDeleteGreetings and a nice weekend, Alie :-)
Canvas sieht sehr gut aus, ich wuensche Dir aus ein guten wochenend. Not having double dots is difficult to type german, I speak far better that I write. Love francesca XXX
ReplyDeleteKlasse geworden!
ReplyDeleteGreat piece of art Suzanne!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend ;-)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic. Just a quick reply as on phone not comp at the mo. that stamp is from indigo blue. I think. It was not my stamp set. I used Neil's and he used mine. The girl is paper artsy as well I think. Hope it helps. Mark.
ReplyDeleteDas sieht echt genial aus!
ReplyDelete