Saturday, July 14, 2012

Expensive clothes are a waste of money ...

(quote by Meryl Streep)

... and this was a waste of time.
It didn't turn out the color I intended (can't get along well with gesso, it seems) and finally I ruined it by using my dymo instead of printing the words out or whatever. But since I don't have anything other to show right now...
The background is layers of different papers, 'gesso-ed' over and sprayed with dylusion inks - there's been distress stain picket fence involved too. Stamps are by crafty individuals, Tim Holtz and clear art stamps.

Thanks for having a peek
Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. It certainly isnt a waste of time, i love it and i am sure i'm not the only one! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich weiß gar nicht was Du hast Suzanne! Das Teil ist Dir, aus meiner Sicht, super gelungen. Ich find´s total klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think it's good, not a waste of time. Love Franesca XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are being way to hard on yourself, the back ground colour is beautiful and the lay out is spot on, I like it.
    thanks for the comment earlier but you should never feel like you can not enter stuff. your work is awesome.
    mark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)