Sunday, July 29, 2012

a little apprentice piece, a few greeting cards and old stuff ...

We've Summer holidays and I have even less time for crafting than usual ... :-(
That's because I only had time to do a little apprentice work to still my itching fingers :-)

For some time I wanted to try an 'action wobble' but sadly I didn't have any cool idea for it. So I just mounted the person with the binoculars onto one of them.

Already a few days ago I made some rather quick greeting cards to send to various people.





Have a great Sunday,
Suzanne xx

4 comments:

  1. Every stamper should have extra free time Suzanne, to create...luckaly you could make these creations..love the ones with the woman

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pieces with a lovely vintage feel and with some lovely quirkiness here and there! I agree with Alie too - we all need time just to sit down and play! So Suzanne: more play time for you!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely to have playtime, I did it last week. Love the various colours you have used on yoyr cards, especially the man with the car. Fracnesca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They may be quickly made but they're lovely and I bet they were well appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)