My debut for the Haunted Design House - 'Macabre Monday HDH 137 Perplexing Pigment Play'.
They want to see the colours black, teal, purple and lime green over there.
I made a TAG:
The background is from my stash (Dylusions, templates, gesso). Stamps are by: Dylusions (leaves), Cherry Pie (cemetery, skeletons), Stampotique (it's supposed to be a ghost, don't know if it is recognizable), Inkadinkado (spider - can you see it? :-)). I got Frankenstein's monster from a fellow stamper, don't know the manufacturer.
I decoloured the leaves with bleach and then coloured them back in with neocolor II and distress stains peeled paint. I also stamped the Stampotique girl with bleach in the hope that it looks sth like a ghost. Finally I adhered the eyes and the bat, added the ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by
Suzanne
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




cool, tag, I love frankie. its totally ready for helloween x
ReplyDeletemark
Looks immense. Superb tag and all of the diffferent stamps go so well together especially with your cool background. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House x
ReplyDeletelooks great, i love those little dancing skeletons!
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC tag!...... Love the background and all the stamps work so well together. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House ...hope to see you again next week :)
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS tag - great Frankie and I love the way you did those leaves... awesome :-) Thank you for joining us at Haunted Design House this week. x
ReplyDeleteWelcome to HDH. Wow so much to look at on this super tag. so many techniques :) Thank you for sharing at MM @ HDH
ReplyDeleteFantastic Suzanne! Stunning background, love the colors.
ReplyDelete