Friday, June 8, 2012

Männergeburtstagskarte / masculine birthday card

I just noticed this birthday card for my uncle that I made yesterday fits into the "Men"- Challenge at 'Artful times'.

 stamps: stempelwinkel (windmill), katzelkraft (bricks, train), hero arts (compass, balloon, truck), clear art stamps (ship, plane), heindesign (Geburtstag)

Thanks for stopping by
Suzanne

7 comments:

  1. Eine tolle Karte und der geniale Filmstreifen macht sie zu etwas ganz besonderem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the film strip and the images.

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Artful Times this week.

    Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very masculine :) thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
    Von x☺x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific train stamp and a great male card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, die Karte ist echt großartig geworden, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that train stamp and I do like how you have done the film strip - great masculine card.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times with this challenge, Hugs, Neet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)