Thursday, May 17, 2012

Karte mit Rest / card with leftover

Karte mit Maske vom TAG :-D

A card with the mask I made a TAG with



Stamp: cover a card by Impression Obsession stamped with various distress inks.
I punched out the heart and the crown from sticky back canvas. The crown is  coloured with paint dabber gold and the heart with distress stain fired brick, which I also used (among others) with the swirl stamp. For the wings I adhered some grey duct tape on cardstock, embossed it with an embossing folder (watches) and applied some black acrylic.

Das Herz und die Krone sind aus sticky back canvas ausgestanzt, die Krone mit paint dabber gold, das Herz mit distress stain fired brick eingefärbt. Für die Flügel habe ich ein Stück Gewebeband auf eine Karteikarte geklebt, die Flügel ausgestanzt und mit einem Embossingfolder durch die Big genudelt. Anschließend ein bisschen schwarze Acrylfarbe draufgeschmiert.

Thanks for looking
Suzanne

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)