Saturday, April 14, 2012

Engel und Dämonen / Angels and Demons

zurzeit habe ich ein bisschen die TAGs für mich wieder entdeckt und da bei 'tag it on' so ein cooles Thema ist, möchte ich dort teilnehmen mit diesen beiden TAGs

I rediscovered the TAGs and since there's such a cool challenge over at 'tag it on' I decided to take part in it with these two TAGs
The left one isn't my best piece of work, I had to hide a 'lighting' I stamped with white ink that never dried ...


stamps: stempelwinkel, cherry pie, stampinback

Thanks for stopping by
xx
Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Suzanne, beide Tags sind großartig geworden

    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Sonntag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suzanne. I like the left one also the most, Beautiful piece of art! I see what you mean by 'hiding the white lightning'. That's pity, without the stone your label would have showed great! ( but he's definitely not ugly this way !!) Maybe next time you can carefully dab the white away and sponge it a little over? Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)