LOL
.. was tut man nicht alles ...
... gosh! okay, I'll give it a try:
1. Karneval ist meine Vorstellung von Vorhölle.
2. Die grassierende Dummheit durch manipulative Massenmedien ist schockierend.
3. Unser Star für Baku geht mir am Popo vorbei.
4. Draußen ist es kalt aber ebenso triefend nass.
5. Ich hab noch nie 5000€ auf den Kopf gehauen, und so wie es aussieht, wird das auch nix.
6. Müsste mal dringend zum Neurologen – mal sehen was daraus wird.
7. Was das Wochenende angeht, heute Abend freue ich mich auf mein Bett, morgen habe ich ausruhen geplant und Sonntag möchte ich morgens lange schlafen!
My humble attempt at translating:
1. (German) Mardi gras is my idea of limbo.
2. This rampant stupidity caused by manipulative mass media is shocking.
3. I couldn't care less for our star for Baku.
4. It’s cold outside but also sopping wet.
5. I never dumped 5000€, and I don’t think I ever will, either.
6. I definitely have to see a neurologist – let’s see what happens.
7. Talking of weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to my bed, I plan to rest tomorrow, and I want to sleep late on Sunday.
-------------------------
Ooops, just saw there's an English version.
Probably the German one is just a translation ... ok, never mind ... *whistles*
Suzanne
Friday, February 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)