normalerweise mache ich die Sachen direkt für eine Challenge, aber diesmal mache ich eine Ausnahme. Ich habe gesehen, dass zwei ATCs, die ich diese Woche gemacht habe, gut zu der 'take a word' Challenge passen
usually I do these things particularly for the challenges but this is an exception. I noticed that two of the ATCs I made this week fit for the current 'take a word' challenge. Since these ATCs aren't too 'old' here are my two winged ladies:
Thanks for stopping by.
See you
Suzanne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Beautiful vintage ladies so enhanced by the wings- lovely work!
ReplyDeleteHello Grainne! Welcome to the Three Muses. I love your blog and your colorful, winged ladies are perfect for this week's theme. Beautiful artwork.
ReplyDeleteSorry! I have two challenges - one the "Three Muses" and one "Take a Word". Of course, your winged ladies are for the Take a Word challenge. Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteIf you are interested in other challenges, try "The Three Muses" -
http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com
It will be nice to see your artwork at both challenges (if you have the time).